Maintaining 2 Paypal Account

nazimsyl
Contributor
Contributor

I have an existing Paypal account in Europe. Now I am living in Canada, want to open another Paypal account with my Canadian profile with the same email address as the email is primary email for me in all communications and transactions.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nazimsyl 

Firstly your paypal email address identifies your paypal account, so you can't have the same email address identify 2 paypal accounts at once !!

Secondly you are only allowed 2 paypal accounts if 1 is personal and the other 1 is business. If you have 2 paypal accounts of the same type you risk being banned from paypal as its unfortunately against paypal rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nazimsyl 

Firstly your paypal email address identifies your paypal account, so you can't have the same email address identify 2 paypal accounts at once !!

Secondly you are only allowed 2 paypal accounts if 1 is personal and the other 1 is business. If you have 2 paypal accounts of the same type you risk being banned from paypal as its unfortunately against paypal rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.