Contributor

Is Magical mall a scam orderd 5days ago for a drone

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jbwolf657

No idea, but............................

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dom2Cupertino
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is a 100% scam, bought a 1/12 Scale Iron Man Mark XLIV Collectible Figure, Hulkbuster and I got a cheap & ugly Hulkbuster.  They steal video from you tube and post them up on their site.  You probably will get a drone which cannot fly at all.  Make sure you get all evidence on their site (screen shot what they advertise and what you get when the package arrive).  Prepare to file a claim at Paypal...

Good luck man...

Google magical mall scam, you will see they have already scam bunch of people already (as I am one of them).

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jbwolf657

@Dom2Cupertino

Paypal claim OR a credit card chargeback if you funded your paypal payment that way.

Good luck, folks are reporting refund filtering through but i think Paypal are bogged down with the claims from this scam company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jdb2
Contributor
Contributor

The 'Drone' was inferior product with instructions that were not readable.  Emailed multiple times to return product.  No answer.  Multiple 'scams' on FB advertising products at bargain prices.  I paid almost $120 with upgrades and express shipping.  Very disappointed.  Use a debit instead of regular CC.  Bad choice.

Login to Me Too

Thisoneused
Contributor
Contributor

I'm beginning to think my purchase might have been a bad idea too!

The advertisement images shown seem to be conflicting too!

The Gif 1st picture surely doesn't have an LCD!

In the second two photos, you see the images for the advertised Drone... Pay attention to the Drones camera, and the Remote with LCD display.

You'll notice the second two photos have a different Gimbal Camera, and the remote does not appear to have the LCD screen. 

What the heck are we getting with the order????
Remote.gif

Camera and Remote.jpgMy Drone.jpgOther camera.PNGOther Remote.PNG

Login to Me Too

Thisoneused
Contributor
Contributor

Best Drone With 4K HD Camera × 1 

DRONE SCAM

I think we're being taken on this one!!!

I have paid close attention to the advertisers pictures for this item, and noticed many discrepancies! Pay attention to the remote in the images of what we're supposed to be getting, it has an LCD screen... At the bottom of the advertisement, you'll see another remote without an LCD screen...

The camera gimbal in the image of the Drone, is much different to one shown towards the bottom of the advertisement..

I'm pretty certain this is a scam, and that I will be demanding a refund and filing a complaint with Paypal..  

Login to Me Too

yzingerr
Contributor
Contributor

Definently a scam.

Bought two of those mavic clone 4K drones, I received one cheap $15 POS that is nothing liek a mavic/gimbal/camera/4K drone. I received a "KY601S" Drone. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Login to Me Too

Thisoneused
Contributor
Contributor

I received the same item.

Waiting on PayPal to call me back for dispute..

This is Fraud, and seller should be charged / indicted!

The website should be taken down!!

Login to Me Too

SunChasers
Contributor
Contributor

At least some of you got it, for the price I wasn't expecting much I knew it was to good to be true but I was willing to shell out a few bucks to check it out but I never received it, according to shipping info it has been sitting in Los Angeles since the 5th of August. Glad I used PayPal credit, just waiting for them to rectify it.  Lesson Learned!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.