Made a mistake when activating my PayPal Prepaid Debit Mastercard, unsure how to solve it

Blitz3
Contributor
Contributor

So long story short, I realized too late that I typed in my Social Security Number wrong when I activated the card, and I am unsure if it will work properly at this point. I tried to make a purchase yesterday evening, and it declined to attempt to use the money on the card (even though I wasn't trying to pay with it but that's a different story). I'm at a loss as to what to do to make sure the card works properly, as the digging I did in the help section didn't yield anything that would fix this problem (and I am also unsure if the card was even fully activated in the first place, 

Though, if I cannot get this card to work properly and have to perhaps unlink the card from my account entirely and get a new one for it to work correctly, would I still be able to use the original card as intended and use up all the money I put onto the card? I just want to make sure I can still use what's on the card, even if I cannot get this card to function properly with the misstep I made.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.