Login to my account

in0ri
New Community Member

I have been trying to login to my account (with the right poassword) and I have not been able to login after having logged in a few times. I have not used paypal for a while and I have changed my PC  during that time so I needed to get this PC varified. However, the only option I had was the telephone verification (which had my phone number and I was able to comfirm this by logging into Paypal via the mobile app). However, I never go the call to enter the 4 digit security code. Now I am unable to log in, and as a result, I cannot contact help via email, the phone number 1-877 number doesn't seem to have anyone picking up (called at around 11:30 AM PST). Is there anyway I can get help to log into my own account? While I understand all these complicated procedures are to protect our own security, I am really frustrated at the lack of viable contacts for help when I really need it.  

Please and Thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Veadlsteak
Contributor
Contributor
Have i made a new a/c? I want my old one
Login to Me Too

SUba411
New Community Member

To login your account, just google with PayPal login, when it opens, it will ask your email and password. After that, he'll ask of your USER's Name. Most of the user's names come with example... your first and last name like Paul Bush. PBush955. So with this you can open your account. Thanks

Login to Me Too

jimbo53
New Community Member

your making it impossibul to do this

Login to Me Too

AjarnChan
Not impossible but certainly difficult in some cases; but blame the Hackers & Fraudsters rather than PayPal; they are simply doing what they must to protect users. Patience will get you through, getting 'hot under the collar' only leads to mistakes. IMHO - Peace & Goodwill to one and all; be grateful it exists!
Login to Me Too

smpallerino
Contributor
Contributor

I have gone back to PayPal countless times.  The phone number puts you through prompts and you get no one!  I have been trying to change my bank because we recently moved.  There is NO WAY IN HE#$ they will let me do this.  Now, my account is frozen because THEY can’t switch banks.  PayPal said First National Bank was NOT a viable institution!  Gee, I hope First National Bank knows that!  HERE’s THE BEST PART!  I get a letter from them in the mail telling me they will “forgive” my past due amount because of my excellent status!  I DONT  HAVE A BALANCE!  Isn’t that crazy?  Good times....good times!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@smpallerino 

Phone lines are non operational due to covid.

Have you moved countries only you have a U.S paypal account and so can't add FNB which i believe is in South Africa? to a U.S paypal account.

Or is it a U.S one as well?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

apinkazalea
Contributor
Contributor

@in0ri wrote:

I have been trying to login to my account (with the right poassword) and I have not been able to login after having logged in a few times. I have not used paypal for a while and I have changed my PC  during that time so I needed to get this PC varified. However, the only option I had was the telephone verification (which had my phone number and I was able to comfirm this by logging into Paypal via the mobile app). However, I never go the call to enter the 4 digit security code. Now I am unable to log in, and as a result, I cannot contact help via email, the phone number 1-877 number doesn't seem to have anyone picking up (called at around 11:30 AM PST). Is there anyway I can get help to log into my own account? While I understand all these complicated procedures are to protect our own security, I am really frustrated at the lack of viable contacts for help when I really need it.  

Please and Thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too

raycorona6
Contributor
Contributor

What that **bleep** I don't agree any of you **bleep** I m guess. Have to closed my account 

Login to Me Too

tsk39
Contributor
Contributor
Case number #PP-007-154-746-483 The item has been sent by UPS store the Track#1Z9R75Y60358868683 I paid $11..21.Please keep the eyes on it. Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tsk39

Try giving that info to customer services as its nothing to do with us.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.