Log on dificulties

caryonder
Contributor
Contributor

Hi any body else having difficuties logging onto pay pal?  not able to get pass the PDS2 Regulations screen/

You have to press MORE,  than continue to your account from there.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @caryonder ,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You'll need to contact customer service in order to assist you with your concern.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!

you can click the link below or call our customer service for further assistance.

Login to Me Too

TEGteaminfo
New Community Member
Problem is if you cant login you can't access the help, I've needed help to login for over a month now and not heard anything back from paypal so my staff are starting to quit as they aren't being paid because of a stupid systen that wasnt needed
Login to Me Too

TEGteaminfo
New Community Member
To top things off, its not 1 account I've been locked out of because of this I've been locked out of all my accounts so money for bills has essentially been stolen by PayPal cause i can't get into them because of pds2 and another account says i need to reset password but then says it can't verify me when i click to change password, but instead of getting help i get ignored, i can't use the online chat cause i can't bloody login to use it, what a ingenious system, need help logging in? Then use our help services oh by the way you have to login to use them , pile of **bleep**, bloody fix this **bleep** or i will be contacting head office and ill also be contacting my lawyer to get all money and sue paypal for messing my business about.
Login to Me Too

caryonder
Contributor
Contributor

the cure for this is : after you have input your password and details ,on the pds2 screen look for SEE MORE click it than on the top right hand side of the screen click MY ACCOUNT, this will lead to your account ,as normal on the pds2 screen it may lock where you input your telephone contact details also will supply the same verification code. So just click on see more above this screen.

It works for me.

Login to Me Too

Mark1100
Contributor
Contributor

PDS2 is a good idea. Unfortunately the Paypal computer website technical people do not appear to have the skill to test their own systems. Someone must surely be humiliated  that they have set up a complete and excessive PDS2 loop. PLEASE PAYPAL RESOLVE THE LOOP. Regardless of any of the suggestions so far on this site, nothing works for me, I'm totally stuck in the loop. I will try ringing the help line tomorrow morning. Very surprised Paypal don't have a 24 hour help l

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.