Little advice Needed for a new seller

L93wis
New Community Member
Hi all, Up until now I have been using PayPal for little payments here and there online. However I have recently (this week) started a venture involving the sale of refurbished items supplied by me. I have done well this week, and after tomorrow will have received revenue in around ~£2000 (about £1200 profit since Monday). I obviously will need to change over to a business account. But I am worried about being scammed by buyers potentially saying the items didn’t arrive. I have read through seller protection. But all I have done is raise invoices through PayPal and they send the money to my account. I have paid the fees. Does sellers protection still cover me for no delivery, even if I have: Sent an my own invoice, with description of goods and total cost Have proof of delivery Tomorrow I have an order for 15 items totalling around 1800 and I need to ensure I am covered as I would like to turn this into my full time income. Before anyone mentions about declaring tax, I did not realise that in 4 days I have made the sales I have, so I will be looking at my tax options and potentially operating as a limited company. I will not be using a website as all my sales are to my customer base of traders I have accumulated the past few years. So will sell protection cover even just PayPal invoices? It’s moved very fast pace in 4 days and any advice or guidance would be gratefully appreciated. I was only trying to make an extra bit of money during the current climate. Thanks in advance for all help! Stay safe everyone! Lewis
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.