Joint Accounts

nubabe
Contributor
Contributor

Can more than one person/bank account pay into the same paypal account? i.e. create a joint account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @nubabe,

Welcome to the Community!  That's a great question.  A personal account can only be in the name of one person.  With a business account, you may be able to add additional users to access your account.  Here a few articles from our Help Center that might help.  If you have additional questions you contact our customer service team.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.    

How do I add my bank account to my PayPal account?

How do I update a bank account on my PayPal account?

Thanks!

MichelleW

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @nubabe,

Welcome to the Community!  That's a great question.  A personal account can only be in the name of one person.  With a business account, you may be able to add additional users to access your account.  Here a few articles from our Help Center that might help.  If you have additional questions you contact our customer service team.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.    

How do I add my bank account to my PayPal account?

How do I update a bank account on my PayPal account?

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.