Is this Legit or Scam?

Marg05
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Dear <removed>, Good day. My name is <removed> from PayPal Customer Assistance. I hope you are doing well today. We at Paypal carefully cross-check your Paypal Statements Record and was able to see that it is in good standard and perfectly set up to receive payments. Upon checking our payment record software, we see a payment of ₱15,500.00 PHP was sent to you on (October 09, 2018) but still under pending for our security. We believed you entered into an agreement under PayPal User Protection Policy as to secure the buyer and seller transaction. In order for us to approve your funds automatic deposit into your account. Send us the tracking shipment receipt that was given to you at the post office or shipping company. By replying to us through this mail. Contacts will be made to the Depositor of Fund Management that shipment was done. A verification process will proceed immediately within the next 24hrs after verification successful. Your fund will automatically credited into your paypal account. Failure to provide the PayPal with the shipment details will result to a complain file to your PayPal against you as a suspected fraudulent seller. This is due to new policies at PayPal to protect both the buyer and the seller in the face of the growing number of fraudulent activities perpetrated via the internet. Your payment is intact and you are encouraged to complete this transaction. As we hereby to protect both the buyer and seller to avoid fraud/scam activities. Term and Condition: No Payment Cancellation from the buyer and No Refund. The seller will not be responsible for Any damage or loss of the parcel/package. !!!WARNING!!! Once you shipped out the package, do not send the shipment tracking number or receipt to the buyer. We advise you for your own safety and security purpose. Thank you for using PayPal, PayPal we always there for you. Have a wonderful day! The PayPal Team. PayPal

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.