Is there a way that PayPal can auto- save the customer shipping addresses?

PoshByNancy
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way that PayPal can auto- save the customer shipping addresses so I don't have to type them in every time I want to send something to a repeat customer? I use Multi Order Shipping and want to know if PayPal can save previous addresses to the contact drop down list.  Thanks in advance and any help is appreciated!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PoshByNancy

Doesn't appear to be a way to do that. PayPal Multi-order shipping lets you import or imports Ready To Ship orders so that you don't have to enter addresses except for when a payment you receive where an shipping address is not included with payment or you just want to send out something via PayPal Shipping that is not necessarily related to a specific PayPal payment transaction.

Or go directly the payment transaction and click "Print Shipping Label".

PayPal does have an Address Book located in Invoicing tool page, under Settings menu, doesn't seem like you can select ship to addresses from there to pre-fill the Multi-Order shipping tool either. Good feature to add though.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.