Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mayoosh 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Willy67
Contributor
Contributor
Dear friends Can anyone advise me how to get in touch with a PayPal customer officer? It seems like they can't be reach at all and even I left a message for them to call, I also did not hear from anyone. Regards Willy
Login to Me Too

Feglareglow
New Community Member
I need complete PayPal I'm not send money why My information all ok
Login to Me Too

zbrownell
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried messaging customer service agents twice (so far) and I just can't stand to do it a third time. In each case, I would get a single reply, it wouldn't be helpful, and then I'd sit there for over 15 minutes with nothing. NOTHING. The second time, I even stressed that I was actively sitting in front of my computer and asked them to please not put me on hold. I don't even know what to do, at this point.

Paypal community, you're my only hope. Just a toll-free number... an email address for a customer service manager... hell, a physical mailing address would get a faster response, at this rate.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zbrownell 

If we can't help you with your issue then your options are..........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lydmon
New Community Member

Hi everyone

How can I contact paypal for assistance over the phone?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lydmon 

If we can't help you then your options are.....

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

busyboy02
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a problem with PayPal? I have tried to contact them for the past three days. I have left my number a dozen times fior call back and have tried messaging them all of which have gone unanswered.

Login to Me Too

pallas_athena
Contributor
Contributor

They will not allow you to call them. The automated message tells you to message someone. Half of the agents on the chat don't even respond or lie, give you the runaround, and don't want to help. They are probably very underpaid.

I've been a customer of PayPal for 18 years and I am about to close my account because of the abysmal experience I've had with their customer service agents.

Paypal, you should be ASHAMED

Login to Me Too

itsme99999
New Community Member

it says nobody is available to help and to come back during business hours and its during business hours!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.