cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is that legit? Dell Inspiron 17 7000 i7 11th generation for $88  - Paypal says yes

thenoscam
Contributor

Is that legit? Dell Inspiron 17 7000 i7 11th generation for $88  - Paypal says yes

So I saw a unbelievable deal on a 2021 notebook that was so unbelievable that, well, I didn't believe it. 

Dell New Inspiron 17 7000 2-In-1 Laptop i7 11th generation for $88 

https://www.schengenspace.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=83

So I did send a the link to spoof@paypal.com and the reply was "no, looks fine". I also send them the Paypal account name, actually 3 in the last 3 days, all point to China. They honorable Paypal members seems to change accounts, or account names frequently.

Something tells me that even though Paypal told me it's fine that I should buy it. What you think?

On a totally different subject and absolutely not related to the part above I believe scammers found a way to beat Paypal by changing accounts frequently. I saw some reports where people did not honor the fraud claim because of that. Seems scammers are one step ahead.

3 REPLIES 3
RCB2021
New Community Member

Re: Is that legit? Dell Inspiron 17 7000 i7 11th generation for $88  - Paypal says yes

I ordered 1 April 1, 2021. As of May 4, nothing. An email requesting order status said my order was being processed and asked for me to wait patiently. When I checked Dell's website for that model it looked like it was out of stock. Not sure how long is a reasonable time to wait before complaining.
Tags (1)
thenoscam
Contributor

Re: Is that legit? Dell Inspiron 17 7000 i7 11th generation for $88  - Paypal says yes

...to wait patiently.. until the timeframe to file a claim expires or you just get tired of following up.

Don't wait, file your Paypal claim NOW. This is a very, very obvious scam and there is no point to wait for anything.

In the meantime the scammer seem to have removed Paypal Checkout.

mrdlake

Re: Is that legit? Dell Inspiron 17 7000 i7 11th generation for $88  - PayPal says yes

schengenspace.com 

I purchased 2 of these computers via Facebook.  There was a tracking number which reflected that the items had been delivered.

Nothing had been delivered.  I contacted PayPal and the USPS.  USPS says yes the tracking # reflects that something was delivered

to the address given.  However it was learned via Google, that Schengenspace.com sends 3 masks or just a piece of junk mail to 

the delivery address with a tracking #.  I contacted PAYPAL who has dismissed this case 3 times.  It's obvious to me that they are not

even trying to research this company and continues to take money from PayPal members and hand it over to this fraudulent company like

it's candy.   DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY BE WARE. PAY PAL DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK

The following are the details of your order:

-------------------------------------------

Order Number: 3369

Date Ordered: Monday 29 March, 2021

Products

2 x Dell New Inspiron 17 7000 2-In-1 Laptop (1000)  = $176.00

Sub-Total: $176.00

Per Item (Best Way): $20.00

You have got a random discount 49% OFF! -$97.00

Total: $99.00