Is it legit?

Omiros
Contributor
Contributor

Hi to all of you. Just wanna know if the email i got is legit. And is not by somebody else. The reason i ask is because some time ago i got a scam email pretending that paypal wants different info and thank God i found out was a scam. Thank you. We need more information about you Hello omiros georgiades, You have received ........ EUR or equivalent in total payments to your PayPal account. To comply with regulations, we are required to collect and verify information about our customers. As you are approaching the level of activity where we may have to limit your account capability, we encourage you to provide this information now. In doing so, you will still be able to use your PayPal account to send or withdraw money as normal. Here's how to provide the information we need:Log in to your PayPal account.Click Notifications (bell icon) at the top right of the page.Follow the instructions and complete all the tasks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

goodboykr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PayPal's email notifications usually come from <removed>.paypal.com and should greet you with your name registered in your PayPal account. If you feel you're being phished, forward the email to <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.