Is PayPal conducting a survey?

MrsPeel
Contributor
Contributor

IT looks real enough, a survey conducted by Focus Vision Inc, awarded with a £5 Visa Virtual Reward. The general guidelines of the  Q&A in here are all checking, but I'm really paranoid about clicking in emails links, as even if they don't ask us to input personal data, I know some links can infect the computer.... if anyone knows about this survey (claims to have started yesterday, October 05th 2018) could you please let us know? Thanks in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MrsPeel
Contributor
Contributor

I realize this forum may not be very active... but I thought I would get at least an opinion..... gonna try direct contact.

Login to Me Too

mruk
Contributor
Contributor

I got the email as well and sent it to spoof@paypal.com to see what they say.

Happy to do the survey for £5 but like you I am being cautious.

Login to Me Too

MrsPeel
Contributor
Contributor

@ mruk, thanks, yes, one needs to be in this technological era!!! Now what really .... lets say annoyed me -so I don't go into foul language LOL- is that when I came here and there were no replies, I sent them a message through the help area that deals with it.... they sent me two replies: 1st was expected: automated to say they would reply in 3 to 5 days (or something like that) but the second one, which I expected to be from a person, the reply seemed also an automated reply to how to protect yourself ...something like a bot or whatever they call the system choosing part of the Q&A that seems (in this case not even remotely close) to fit the question....  honestly, I thought they would care a bit more about clients.... oh well....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.