International transfer fee - refund/decline fee issue

imparavle
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just received some money for the project. Since it was an international transfer, I was charged about 5% of the whole transaction.

It was agreed before that the sender was going to send the transaction fee with the money I was supposed to get, which would amount to 1000 USD+the additional money for the fee. Basically I was paid less than I was supposed to.

What happens with the "international transfer fee" if I don't claim the money or I click refund (question mark) Is the tranfer fee lost or is the whole amount returned to the sender (question mark)

I haven't found any information on such an issue. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ianandgupta
Contributor
Contributor
My friend sent me $ 450 and he sent $ 450 in two parts. The $ 200 and $ 250 that I got. That money had come to my Pay Pal account. But I was not able to transfer that money to my bank account. Don't know what was causing the trouble but he was not able to transfer. Some bank officials were coming but they were not being transferred. Then I told my friend that I am transferring that money to you. Through the refund and I refund you that money and you send me the money through someone else besides paypal. I refunded that money to my friend, but my friend got only that $ 200 and could not get the remaining $ 250. It has been a long time since I have returned her, but she has not been added to her account. Can you tell me where the money went, where it has stayed and why it is not going to my friend's account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.