Instant payment

cicskizgoncar
Contributor
Contributor
Instant payment Can anyone tell me if this is real or is somekind of scam. I've never recived money like this. Thanks. ****** You've received an instant payment Hello *********   This email confirms that you have received an Instant payment of 620.00 HRK from **** Gernot by PayPal Merchandise Wire Payment Transfer Service. Reversals : This method of payment cannot be reversed View the details of this pending transaction below Payment Details:   Merchandise Amount:   400.00 HRK Shipping Charges: PayPal Charges: Total:   220.00 HRK   00.00 HRK 620.00 HRK Status:   Pending Quantity:   1   Merchandise Title:   Good(s) Shipping Information Post Office (3-5 Days EXPRESS MAIL/International Registered Mail) Address: Name : ******(*(*                  Address: *********                  City: ****                   State: Kwara State                  Zip Code: <removed> Country: Nigeria Address Status:  Confirmed This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment receipt / TRACKING number is sent to us for the verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send SHIPPING number to our customer care service or reply us through the confirmation email sent to you and our customer service care will attend toyou. As soon as you send us a copy of the shipment receipt / TRACKING number for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller, the money will be credited to your account.  
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cicskizgoncar 

Duplicate thread, see other for this scam.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.