Instagram Account

Reny1212
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everybody I would like to ask something. I want to buy an instagram account we agreed on with the seller. So my question is if I will send her money for the account and she makes some fraud by not giving me the logins or something is it possible that paypal gives back my money? Thank you in advance
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Reny1212,

Thank you for your post! If you purchase something and the purchase meets all the requirements for Purchase Protection, you can open a dispute if it is not received or is significantly different than described.

I do suggest caution, however, since the type of transaction you're describing has some risks involved with it. For instance, one thing to find out before you proceed is whether or not purchasing this account in any way violates the guidelines of the platform. Does Instagram allow the sale, purchase, and/or transfer of accounts? If you purchase this account and Instagram shuts it down because it is not permitted to transfer accounts, that will not be grounds for a dispute through PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Reny1212,

Thank you for your post! If you purchase something and the purchase meets all the requirements for Purchase Protection, you can open a dispute if it is not received or is significantly different than described.

I do suggest caution, however, since the type of transaction you're describing has some risks involved with it. For instance, one thing to find out before you proceed is whether or not purchasing this account in any way violates the guidelines of the platform. Does Instagram allow the sale, purchase, and/or transfer of accounts? If you purchase this account and Instagram shuts it down because it is not permitted to transfer accounts, that will not be grounds for a dispute through PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.