Ineptitude by PayPal Resolution Center

mikejfox99
New Community Member

Has anyone encountered the ineptitude by Paypal's Resolution Center like I have?  I made a called into the center because I can't do chat with a rep (which speaks volumes about slow they are with regards to technology) back in May, 2018 and didn't get any respond until a month and a half later in mid-June.  By then, my money has been taken by some hacker.  And now Paypal is asking me to do all kind of things to re-validate my account - including sending them a copy of a credit card that I do not have on my account!!!  What a joke!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Redeemed1500
New Community Member
Same Here. I hate seeing PayPal as a payment options. Their ineptitude is on a very large scale.
Login to Me Too

ViacheslavK
Contributor
Contributor

I have many such Messages from PayPal support with no sense. No sense messages means, than even PayPal operators can not explain the messages that are created by other PayPal operators. For example, they wrote me about some closed dispute that i never had at that time. The most of no sense message was from Russian PayPal office. But even now i am waiting on declined dispute for an answer to a question: How 650g item was delivered by 230g parcel? So this is really super many Ineptitude from that side

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.