If i send money to friend and family to an address

Annapuiatti
Contributor
Contributor

Can they steal money from me? Beside the money I send? Can a hacker hack my account? I need a hacking service and they require me to send money through PayPal friends and family. Should I trust it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NobodyNowhere
Contributor
Contributor

1.If you send money through friends and family you won't be able to charge it back if it turns out to be a scam.

In theory if your password is good, didn't click on suspicious links/download anything he shouldn't be able to hack your account.

Usually when people ask to send through friends and family they also don't want to be scammed if they provide service and then the person chargebacks(if the seller is legit)

(dont read further if you don't need a tip of how to not be dumb)

2.I bought an earning method with the option to send as a product or service and the seller made me write this <removed> if you dont trust this link heres the message:

(This is a payment for a virtual (intangible) item. Physical shipment is not required. I understand that this is a non-refundable transaction. By sending this payment, I agree that I have already received the item and I am pleased with my purchase and the item is as described. I will not chargeback as the transaction is complete. I confirm that I am the owner of this PayPal account and I authorize this payment as I continue to proceed with the payment. If I chargeback, it would be considered to be fraud/scam.)

Never do that like I did as he said the method is legal meanwhile it actually is phishing/fraud, not sure if i can refund it but yeah if you wanted an answer point 1 is the thing.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.