IVROSE fake seller

IVROSEfake123
New Community Member

I bought £104 worth of fake clothes from the above seller IVROSE PayPal have received all the shipping information and also a letter from Royal Mail staying it had arrived back in China .. PayPal will not give me back the money and still continue to use this FAKE seller I have contacted resolution center for over a month and they still will not help me get my money back can anyone help me escalate this for a formal complaint to PayPal I have spoken to over 25 agents and emails I have sent and still they won’t help me .. I have all the proof of postage to seller and they still will not help me

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IVROSEfake123

You have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

However if you had provided written proof on company headed paper from a shop / company that sold / made that item OR trading standards and stated you had the proof the item was fake when you opened the dispute then you would not have had to return the item. As its against the law to sell fakes Paypal don't expect you to return fake goods BUT the onus is on your to prove its fake first. (Otherwise every buyer would claim something was fake to save having to return it).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.