IDENTITY VERIFICATION

johannesm80
Contributor
Contributor

hi community, i have a problem with my paypal it requires identity verification and i have submitted the required documents and they say it takes up to 72 hours to be verified, now i read similar problem of other users that took more than 10 days, which is very frustrating if we running businesses because buyers will charge back us when we do not deliver the goods and services and also we need the funds in order to keep the business running again and smoothly as emphasized by the paypal policy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@johannesm80

Sorry but nothing we can advise you to do apart from wait it out and maybe phoning customer services for an update every now and then?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@johannesm80

Sorry but nothing we can advise you to do apart from wait it out and maybe phoning customer services for an update every now and then?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rmundell
New Community Member

I am frustrated beyond belief.  I submtted everything they require 5 weeks ago, they said it would be resolved in 72 hours. A week later I called, and the agent escalated it and told me it would resolve in 24 hours. nothing happened, and all my subscriptions and software licenses that rely on paypal began to be cancelled for non payment even though I have thousands sitting in the account that i cant access.  Weekly calls ever since have always resulted in a friendly agent who apologizes profusely and assures me it will be resolved in 24 hours. But it never is. This not good enough!!  Today I  called again and the service said they would call back within 1 and a half to two and a half hours. I waited in for the call, which came about an hour and forty minutes later. It then put me on hold which has now lasted for 56 minutes, so I will have to hang up to join another meeting and start over.

At this point Paypal has lost all usefulness or credibility, after I have successfully used it for around 20 years. They tell me it is not their fault, it is Fintrac. But It doesnt seem credible that Fintrac cares about the measly few grand that I process each month, as that is hardly likely to be money laundering, with $10 software subscriptons. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.