I withdrew money from a video game where you can win cash and the money showed up but is on hold

ConnerB
Contributor
Contributor

I was playing a game called bubble cash (it's one of those games where you can earn real cash) and I withdrew $25 (paypal fees brought it down to $23.60. The day after I withdrew the money from the game, paypal says I received $23.60, but it is on hold. I was impatient and tried to get the money taken off hold by providing more info about the transaction, I said that it was a package and that it had shipped the same day as the money showed up in my account (this seemed like the closest thing to "they sent the money to me in exchange for nothing"), but then it said it needed the recipient to confirm they had received the package before the payment could be released. The problem with this is that the whole process of the money going from the game to paypal is automated, so I don't think they will confirm the transaction and let the money go through. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.