I was stolen with the help of Paypal

sergiomarazo
New Community Member

I was stolen with the help of Paypal
I don't speak english, that's why I'm using the googletradutor, I didn't make this purchase, I'm being the victim of a fraud, probably sent by SMS, it was the only thing I opened on my cell phone, the next day this charge appeared in my account, since then i'm trying to cancel and get the money back, i want to share my frustration with Paypal, because it doesn't offer any insurance to its users, i was injured in 298.54 and i can even say that paypal was complicit with this fact
I have a subscription on googleplay, where I chose to place the payment via paypal I thought it was safe, a few days ago I received an SMS from google, I opened it to see what it was, how long it took to load I canceled it, the next day I received a notification from the Bank where i have an account, which owed 298.54, regarding a purchase made on googleplay, with payment made to paypal, i contacted paypal, via email, to claim and cancel the purchase, days later i receive the notification that my in case it would have been played by any analyst, not giving me the right to receive or cancel the purchase.
Now the most impressive and that the value is still suspended, type pre approved to be debited from the account.
Here is my indigestion, as a site that proposes to offer security in online transactions, allows something like that. It gives the impression that they are conniving, as they do not even bother to respond to emails, four days have passed since I am still trying to get my money back.
But I will definitely post everywhere possible how unresponsible this site is

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.