I returned an item without tracking number. I have a receipt. How can I refund the money?

susana1355
New Community Member

Hi I escalated my case on April 19th. Before escalation, a seller requested to return a item (April 5th) and I already returned it (April 9th). Seller didn't response me after. That's why I escalated the case to claim on April 19th. When I mailed out a item, I didn't get tracking number. the shipping option to get the tracking number costed over the refund. However, I have a receipt from the post office and took a picture of a parcel. On the parcel, there was the bar code. 100%, the seller received returning. I am so sure. 

I tried to explain to Paypal by an email and a phone. I uploaded pictures of a receipt and a parcel to prove shipping. But, I got only stupid general answer or computer's answer......Call center people was rude too. It was very wasting time to talk with them. 

I am so sure that Paypal customer service didn't read my message and check my upload.

How can I refund my money?? I am very frustrating. Also, a seller sent wrong one. Why I have to pay shipping fee to return it????   Please see the picture of a parcel. There is the bar code on right top.20180409_192242 - Copy.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.