I have not used my PayPal account in a while

Joseph67
New Community Member

Dear Community

I have not used my PayPal account in a while. The balance is showing Zero when I believed I did have some funds.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also it is quite a challenge to actually send a message query to PayPal and I seem stuck in a loop as my specific question does not appear in the Q&A.

I would value some guidance.

Thank you.

Joseph67

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joseph67

Have you bought anything and paid for it via paypal since the balance had funds??
The reason i ask is that if you have funds in your paypal balance and then buy something then paypal will sometimes take from those funds rather than from your normal funding source eg bank account or card.

To check go and click on the word "details" next to any paypal buying transaction and see if they were funded from your paypal balance ie buyers payments rather than your normal funding source.

Secondly............

Ways to contact customer services........

1. You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
2. You can click on help / contact and use the phone option in the blue band top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
3. You can send them a personal message via their Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/PayPal
4. You can send them a personal message via their Twitter page @ AskPayPal for Twitter
5. You can use the message centre in your paypal account.
6. You can ask a question on here (answers from community members normally).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.