I have been sending this message to PayPal...no response. Please ASSIST

Denver4050
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal appears to be supporting a FRAUDULENT business. Dolltu (aka Bao Xinke) is charging customers for purchases then sending bogus UPS Tracking information. The shipments have nothing to do with the buyer. Read your own Customer Comments regarding this FRAUDULENT activity. There are at least 40 people with the same issue.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mianez
New Community Member
I’m trying to contact PayPal but no customer service! I paid100$ for an item and received tracking number that showed delivered! Not sure what to do?
Login to Me Too

Denver4050
Contributor
Contributor
.jbideas did a GREAT JOB of detailing how you get your refund!  Below are the comments I sent to PayPal.

I did file a report with the FBI via Ic3.gov. I also sent documentation to UPS. PayPal really needs to "do the right thing" for the MANY consumers that were scammed by the Dolltu or Bao Xinke buyers. If you take the time to review the UPS tracking numbers, you will find that they were doing this to customers while you refused to take action with those individual's disputing their charges. It's a pretty simple solution and you certainly need some "goodwill" right now. I'd be happy to assist in any way I can...so many PayPal buyers got SCAMMED by this seller!

PayPal appears to be supporting a FRAUDULENT business. Dolltu (aka Bao Xinke) is charging customers for purchases then sending bogus UPS Tracking information. The shipments have nothing to do with the buyer. Read your own Customer Comments regarding this FRAUDULENT activity. There are at least 40 people with the same issue.

Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.