I don't understand foreign language

jorgecollins
New Community Member

For some reason, Paypal decided today to write in a foreign language. How do I get them to use English?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bajangal
Contributor
Contributor
I've also had 3 foreign messages in the last 24 hours. I'm none the wiser for the reason.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jorgecollins and @Bajangal,

I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving communication in a language that you do not speak. Please try logging into your account to confirm that the language on your account is set appropriately. If the language your account is displayed in is anything other than the language that it was previously, please contact customer service for assistance. You can also contact customer service to inquire about the nature of the emails that you received, in case there was anything pressing that needs attention. It's possible that it was just a temporary glitch, but if there was anything important in those emails, a representative can help you with whatever is needed.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.