I could not send money to my friends and could not add my paypal account to my freelancer account.

milutin906
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

1) Just wanted to add my paypal to freelancer account, But i could not add my paypal account to freelancer site.

What's the reason..?

2) I could not send the money via paypal to my friends account...

What's the reason?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@milutin906 

No idea, why not ask customer services?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Helo, milutin906. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for taking the time to post your questions here in the Forum. I hope the issues you mentioned have been resolved. If not, I hope the following information is helpful.

It likely will be necessary for you to contact the Support/Customer Service for the freelancer site to get help adding your PayPal account there. In general, PayPal can't assist customers with that step since we don't have access to any system other than PayPal's.

However, since you are located in Serbia (per your profile), there may be steps you need to take to finish setting up your PayPal account, and that might have an impact on adding your PayPal account to the freelancer site. Please log on to your PayPal account and check your profile to make sure it's complete. Have you added a card and/or bank account? That step is needed in order for you to be able to receive payments and withdraw money from your account.

In regards to not being able to send a payment, the most common reason for that is PayPal's Security System blocked the attempt. The System reviews all transactions and determines which payment methods can be used and if it's possible to complete the transaction. The System is there to keep all transactions safe and secure, but it sometimes blocks otherwise legitimate transactions. PayPal apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause, but security is one of our highest priorities.

It's also possible PayPal was unable to get permission from a card issuer and/or bank to obtain money for a transaction. Please contact your card issuer and/or bank, if that applies, and ask them to make adjustments, if needed, to allow you to use your card/bank account through PayPal. If you only have one card and/or bank account on your PayPal account, it may be necessary for you to add a different card and/or bank account.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.