I can not see my virtual chat agent (Help-> Help Center)

012jiwankha
Contributor
Contributor

I  am trying find my virtual chat agent in PayPal help center. but I can not find that Virtual chat agent. I don't know why this pop up is not appearing in my browser . My os is Mac0s Mojave 10.14.5 (18F132). I am using Google chrome, Safari and firefox. All three browser do not shows that Virtual Chat agent.

There is no any plugin or add blocker installed in browser.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @012jiwankha,

I'm sorry to hear that the chat option is not showing. The chat option will show if it is available for the type of issue that is selected. If you have not yet selected the issue or the issue selected does not have a chat team available, the chat option will not be active. Other support options such as phone and email will still be available, and you can also reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.