I Will Not be signing up for eBay's Managed Payments.

seb52
Contributor
Contributor

I am one of the many long time eBay members who does not wish to give eBay my social security number or access to my bank account. I have been on eBay for over 20 years and have trusted PayPal to manage my money. I am trying to remain hopeful that eBay and PayPal can work something out so those of us who want to keep PayPal as our payment processor can do that. Sadly if that does not happen, I will be leaving eBay permanently.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@seb52 

This doesn't have a lot if anything to do with Paypal.

Ebay are a totally separate company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bsarxx
New Community Member
True I don't wanna sign up either
Login to Me Too

Dclarkey
Contributor
Contributor
I know someone in the same position, they just ignore all of the messages from ebay saying ‘you have to register for managed payments’, and everything just runs as per normal. My suggestion, just ignore the messages. They won’t close your account, especially if you’re making them money. They can’t make you do it. My friend doesn’t want to sign up because they like Paypal payments only, not a mish mash of many different payment options, with several that take days to clear. Ignore them!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@seb52 

ok but as ebay is a totally separate company maybe post on their forums instead?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.