I NEED HELP URGENTLY

Nobleboss
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, please help, I can't receive verification code on my mobile.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nobleboss ,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You'll need to contact customer service in order to check why you are not receiving verification code on your mobile.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Jeric16
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Nobleboss thank you for reaching paypal community center i hope all is well! 
Here are the steps you might consider so you can get the code.

have you done like confirming your mobile number? Here is the link to do that https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/1/message-id/75512 

and yes try to contact your mobile service provider to remove the restriction on receiving an sms from paypal they have the ability to do that. Other option is try to add a new mobile number and confirm it.

We appreciate your time and effort reaching us! Keep safe and stay at home.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.