How to send money without credit card?

Chasethesoandso
Contributor
Contributor

I do not own a credit card yet and my dad is strictly against using his credit card information for my account. The whole reason I created this account was so I could send money. But, whenever I've attempted, it has always asked me to put in credit card information. Are there any other ways of sending payments without using a credit card? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chasethesoandso

Your dad is right in his thinking but for different reason. All Bank and card info should be in your name to link it to PayPal or there's going to be issues down the line. Get a prepaid card registered under your name than add it. Or even try getting a PayPal prepaid card or the PayPal cash card. If you are over age 18, you should be able to get these cards.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chasethesoandso

Your dad is right in his thinking but for different reason. All Bank and card info should be in your name to link it to PayPal or there's going to be issues down the line. Get a prepaid card registered under your name than add it. Or even try getting a PayPal prepaid card or the PayPal cash card. If you are over age 18, you should be able to get these cards.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Chasethesoandso
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the information.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.