How to contact support over email???

snovakovic
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to close my account but I get following error

Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service.

Following link to contact support I just get info on how to close account with a link to close account.

Which produce above error. and that goes in circle. Which is very frustrating.. 

I just need email address so I can contact customer service but having hard time finding it. 

I don't want to contact customer service over phone... simple email should be enough for this. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@snovakovic

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the email option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@snovakovic

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

snovakovic
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Thanks for taking time to reply!

I'm from Croatia. 

Only thing I need is support emails so I can contact then in regard of the issue. 

image.png

That is what their error message says when I try to do it by my self. But I just can't figure out how to contact customer service except by calling them. 

And I would prefer email for this one. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@snovakovic

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the email option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.