How to contact PayPal when travelling

normbay
Contributor
Contributor

My account is in Australia, I am in Europe, I have a problem and the only numbers given are for Australia, where PayPal is not open now.

Does anyone have a contact no in Europe, or perhaps a 24 hour one in USA?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@normbay 

Paypal is country specific so if you suddenly start using it in another country then you may hit problems with paypals security.

They would want to make sure it was you and not a scammer internationally that had hijacked your account.

We are not allowed to post telephone numbers on here, the reason is that scammers try to do with fake paypal customer services numbers to try and scam you.

However if you log on to paypaluk and then scroll down to help / contact and use the GUEST OPTION instead of logging in then you will get the UK number............Paypal Europe customer services is based in Dublin (i know Ireland is not UK but the Dublin number is accessed that way).

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

auntbenben
Contributor
Contributor
For the USA I have[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]I hope this helps.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@normbay 

Paypal is country specific so if you suddenly start using it in another country then you may hit problems with paypals security.

They would want to make sure it was you and not a scammer internationally that had hijacked your account.

We are not allowed to post telephone numbers on here, the reason is that scammers try to do with fake paypal customer services numbers to try and scam you.

However if you log on to paypaluk and then scroll down to help / contact and use the GUEST OPTION instead of logging in then you will get the UK number............Paypal Europe customer services is based in Dublin (i know Ireland is not UK but the Dublin number is accessed that way).

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.