How to Check the Status of a PPP Loan App

cstullis
Contributor
Contributor

Like many here, I have received zero communication for two weeks now about next steps on my PPP loan application. Any helpful ideas? Come on Pay Pal!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@cstullis 

I hope you are doing good. Sorry if you have not received a response coming from us yet but we are working through applications as fast as we can. 

I attached a link that might help answer questions regarding PPP Loan.

How do I apply for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan? 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@cstullis 

I hope you are doing good. Sorry if you have not received a response coming from us yet but we are working through applications as fast as we can. 

I attached a link that might help answer questions regarding PPP Loan.

How do I apply for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan? 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

ShawnMac2020
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for replying. I am also awaiting update from you guys. It is under my email address for my user of this post. I have not heard back from anyone in over a week!
Login to Me Too

Redoctane
New Community Member
I got the status of funded on my loan on the 17th but it still has not hit my paypal account that was 12 days ago I have no idea to get ahold of
Login to Me Too

kevinschung
Contributor
Contributor
I have submitted my application for PPP over two weeks ago. what is status of application? name : Sun Chung company name : Sun Construction
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.