Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

NAST1_13
Contributor
Contributor

I need contact details for Pay Pal, no mention of an email or phone number or anything, asked the message thing and not heard a thing now over 24 hours later!

Ridiculous site. What are the better alternatives to Pay Pal for future reference?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NAST1_13 

Try google for other options for payment processors.

If we can't help you then your options are..............

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ufoh2o
Contributor
Contributor
Does anybody have the phone number for PayPal from when they were active
Login to Me Too

qunaeb
Contributor
Contributor
How do you speak to an actual person? Every time I call it’s the automated system which then tells me “I’ll transfers you to a representative” but as soon as the transfers happens I’m told “your issue can’t be helped via phone please go online”... this is annoying because the chat takes days just to get issues resolved. Where is a live person!?
Login to Me Too

itty666
New Community Member

been waiting on customer service to answer my chat..........**bleep**in red-**bleep**-u-lous

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@itty666 

ok, but as you haven't asked a question on here then not a lot we can advise is there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Evil_lives
Contributor
Contributor

I talked to a customer service representative today, and She gave me an email to file a complaint.

it was <removed> and it says that email isn’t deliverable ?.

is there a different address or something else I can use to file my complaint?

thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

Battlestarone
Contributor
Contributor

got to say customer service is dire and the auto phone system does not work,,,they dont reply to messages either,,,get you act together,,,fsa complaint going in .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Battlestarone 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hafkfu
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.