How do you contact PAYPAL other then the message center!

Crystonia
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am trying to contact PAYPAL concerning a charge to my account that was place last night at 11:00 pm. Transaction ID 85356208AP6307616 amount of 89.63 was charged. I did not authorize this charge, I had recently purchase a free sample from this place on April 19th, the website said all I had to do is pay for the shipping which I did (transaction ID 7GJ36573T3115810M) the amount of 7.53 and received a small quarter size sample of the face cream I ordered in the mail last week. Since that transaction I have not ordered anything else from them again nor have I received anything else from them. Honestly did not give it anymore thought after receiving the free sample until last night when I saw the charge on my account for almost hundred dollars. I immediately called them and I told them how I got a free sample on their website and it said I just had to pay shipping for the item and I then received a tiny quarter size container in the mail last week and wondered why now they were charging me 89.63 cause I have not ordered anything else. He said you signed up for a 14 day trial and why have you not given feedback? I said I do not know of any feedback I was to give nor was I given a email or any contact info to do so when I got the free sample and it said nothing about a trial also it has not even been 14 days if it was a "14 day trial". I requested he give me a refund cause I was not paying 89.63 for a quarter size container of face cream. He stated unfortunately I am ineligible for a refund at this time so I told him I would be contacting my bank and they will handle it, then his story changed and he said he could give me a 35% refund and has canceled my account for any other additional charges. Never in my life have I heard a merchant offer nothing, then go to 35 percent but I said there shouldn't be this charge let alone anything else cause I didn't buy anything. I told him if the charge is for the free quarter size sample I got he can have that back, he said they are not taking returns at this time and I can keep it and enjoy the sample. I told him okay I am contacting my bank because I did not authorize this charge. He said your bank can do nothing but I will give you a 35% refund. I told him go ahead and refund it, to which he said he did and I actually received a PAYPAL notice on my phone saying I had $31.37 refunded to my PAYPAL. He said if there is nothing else, have a good day and hung up. I went to check on my PAYPAL account to see how much was in my balance now and the refund was no where to be found. So now I am trying to ask PAYPAL for their help getting a full refund not just 35%, from this weird but unauthorized charge but the phone lines are shut off and I can't find a email address. I just want my money back, this is wrong time for scammers to be doing this!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.