How do i confirm receipt? Need help please so confuse

Iamfuzzynonnie
Contributor
Contributor
I was told to do this but i don't see this option if anyone can take a screenshot and show me?

Here's how to confirm that you have received an item:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Activity.
3. Find and click the original payment for the item .
4. Click Confirm Receipt.
5. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

If you don't see this information in your PayPal account, you may need to click Classic View and proceed from there.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iamfuzzynonnie 

The seller has to add tracking info/update order status on their end of the transaction before you get the option to do this, I believe. If seller has added tracking number, PayPal releases money to seller anyway after delivery can be confirmed via tracking number within 24/48 hrs give/take. If transaction does not require shipping and seller marks order as Order Processed, then you should get the option to Confirm Receipt.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iamfuzzynonnie 

The seller has to add tracking info/update order status on their end of the transaction before you get the option to do this, I believe. If seller has added tracking number, PayPal releases money to seller anyway after delivery can be confirmed via tracking number within 24/48 hrs give/take. If transaction does not require shipping and seller marks order as Order Processed, then you should get the option to Confirm Receipt.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DougMVP
New Community Member

The problem is that there is no Confirm Receipt Button or other means by which the buyer can answer the question: "Have you received this order?" when the purchase is for an intangible item (Computer Software) that is sent to the Buyer electronically.PayPal Confirm Receipt Problem.jpg

Login to Me Too

Baygoi
Contributor
Contributor
{ "images" : [ ], "messages" : [ ], "videos" : [ ], "sent private messages" : [ ], "received private messages" : [ ] }
Login to Me Too

raz1056
New Community Member
No confirm receipt comes up on my PO app
Login to Me Too

Iamfuzzynonnie
Contributor
Contributor

@raz1056 in my opinion its best to call in. I say they have to give you a tracking number if the item is worth more than 3 bucks. That their rule now but if its 70 cent are so they don't allow it.

Speak to a representative also from usps or ups where ever its from. As a seller the person have to know this.. include your item number or tracking from ups or usps hopefully they have them!

Login to Me Too

jheneybhel0806
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem, I am a virtual assistant and my employer sent my salary in paypal. I already add tracking as suggested here but my employer can’t see the confirm button.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.