How do I set up that only after my approval I get money sent to me?

ehudkhotmail
How do I set up that only after my approval I get money sent to me?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ehudkhotmail 

That's not generally possible. You will need to report the account that's is abusing PayPal functions or the transactions themselves so PayPal can investigate.

With business accounts, you can block certain types of payments from say, non-US accounts, or block eChecks and use Authorization and Capture method of receiving goods and service payments in relation to business transactions but will necessarily stop the all out blatant abuse you're experiencing,

There's really no such settings for the personal accounts and can use the Authorization and Capture with PayPal buttons but that's it. I won't stop someone abusing the Money Request or Invoicing features to personally or randomly as a stranger harass you.

Please contact customer service to report the account/transactions:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

One thing you COULD do is change your primary PayPal email address so the person no longer has your paypal email address to make these transactions to.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ehudkhotmail 

That's not generally possible. You will need to report the account that's is abusing PayPal functions or the transactions themselves so PayPal can investigate.

With business accounts, you can block certain types of payments from say, non-US accounts, or block eChecks and use Authorization and Capture method of receiving goods and service payments in relation to business transactions but will necessarily stop the all out blatant abuse you're experiencing,

There's really no such settings for the personal accounts and can use the Authorization and Capture with PayPal buttons but that's it. I won't stop someone abusing the Money Request or Invoicing features to personally or randomly as a stranger harass you.

Please contact customer service to report the account/transactions:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

One thing you COULD do is change your primary PayPal email address so the person no longer has your paypal email address to make these transactions to.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.