How do I prevent Paypal from turning ON auto-login? I keep having to shut it back off!

Squeeing_Onion
New Community Member

Every few months - sometimes weeks - Paypal automatically turns on "auto login" for various devices I use, without asking me whether I want it on or not. They just up and make the choice for me. I have it shut off in my settings, and every time I get their email notification or access a website and it has auto-logged me in without asking for a password, I go and have to shut it back off again.

How do I PREVENT them from repeatedly turning it on? It's slowly driving me crazy, and I am not comfortable with the idea of it randomly logging me into a device and I won't know it until I next happen to make a purchase, or log into my email. I travel a lot, and don't always have internet, so the idea of, say, my Ipad being stolen and being auto logged in is incredibly discomfiting.

I don't like this feature, I don't want this feature, and I certainly have never opted into turning it on - and they keep overruling my choice to disable it!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hopefullycos
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed, it's a huge security risk and also very annoying!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.