How do I kontakt anyone at PP to get an answer?

Matrox
New Community Member

When I tried to pay with my PP account I have to registrer a credit card but I don´t want to do that since my PP account is already connected to my bank account and also I have enough money on my PP account. I have been searching for a way to ask PP but if it´s not on FAQ:s there is no way. I thought I found a place to ask but after writing down my question and everything I got a big NOTHING. So if this doesn't help I have to take out my money and close the account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Matrox 

You can use your bank account BUT as paypal credit the seller upfront and then wait for the funds to transfer they like you to have a back up funding source like a card.

They would also require it if you ever had a failed bank transfer or negative balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Matrox
New Community Member

Thank you for the very quick response but:

I have sufficient funds on my account so there shouldn't be a problem. I have used it many times without having to register a cc.

And there is also a problem with not being ab to contact PP to ask a simple question.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Matrox 

As i said at some point paypal require a card to act as a back up funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.