How do I get paid if someone buys something and I have a PayPal account set up to receive payment

pbunzl16214
New Community Member

If I sell something (ebay) and have the buyer send it to me through my pay pal account how does PayPal get that payment to mr?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @pbunzl16214 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Re your questions, once get paid when someone buys your item posted on eBay, it should automatically reflect onto your PayPal account. Please see below.

1. It is important that your email address in your paypal account is confirmed. How do I confirm my email address? 

2. You have to link your eBay account and your PayPal account. How do I link my PayPal and eBay accounts? 

3. Your email address you have in your eBay's listing must be the same as your PayPal's. 

4. It is advisable to have a verified PayPal account. What does a Verified account status mean? 

For more information regarding receiving money, please read How do I receive money through PayPal? 

I hope this helps!

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.