How do I add another account?

prew62
New Community Member

PayPal says you can have personal and business but nowhere on the ENTIRE site do they tell you HOW !!!

It's completely infuriating. Searches yield credit cards and banks and changing to a business account but they don't tell you how to add a separate business account. How do I add a separate business account to my existing personal account?

Please

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

1. Click on the cog icon next to log out in your paypal account and 'upgrade' to a business account OR

2. Register another account with another email address and select a business account pathway.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

1. Click on the cog icon next to log out in your paypal account and 'upgrade' to a business account OR

2. Register another account with another email address and select a business account pathway.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JoanA84
New Community Member

@kernowlass wrote:

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

@kernowlass wrote:

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

Thanks for the information. That was what I needed to know. Joan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.