Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add another account?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

How do I add another account?

PayPal says you can have personal and business but nowhere on the ENTIRE site do they tell you HOW !!!

It's completely infuriating. Searches yield credit cards and banks and changing to a business account but they don't tell you how to add a separate business account. How do I add a separate business account to my existing personal account?

Please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: How do I add another account?

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

1. Click on the cog icon next to log out in your paypal account and 'upgrade' to a business account OR

2. Register another account with another email address and select a business account pathway.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

1. Click on the cog icon next to log out in your paypal account and 'upgrade' to a business account OR

2. Register another account with another email address and select a business account pathway.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Community Member

@kernowlass wrote:

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

@kernowlass wrote:

@prew62

You don't.

You can.............

Thanks for the information. That was what I needed to know. Joan