Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

mrupsidown
Contributor
Contributor

We're all in the same (sinking) boat. They don't give a F about you, me or anyone else.

Login to Me Too

jobydin
New Community Member

jodum8
New Community Member

Is it impossible? I called and it would not let me speak to anyone. The "help" pages on here are useless. I need to have a real conversation. Why is this so difficult?

Login to Me Too

StephanieC91
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to speak with someone at PayPal since Monday (10/12), it’s now Wednesday (10/14). But, no matter what I do/say, the automated system says “we can’t complete your request at this time”-and hangs up on me. I called the number listed at the bottom of a PayPal email, and got the same thing! Is it even possible to speak to a person? Or has PayPal really stopped caring about their customer this much?!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StephanieC91 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AshaMV
New Community Member

I am not able to contact to any customer service personal. I am tired of dealing with computer voices. I need help!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AshaMV 

Well as you don't think we can help and haven't said what country you are in then your options are.........

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

speedi944
New Community Member

Is there any way to speak to a real person over the phone?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@speedi944 

If we can't help then your options are...........

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GordB
Contributor
Contributor

They don't respond to any of that; I wish your advice were true.

• I called them a few times and automatically was hung up on every time
  • I'm using Message Center by PayPal and even their trained staff is unable to provide assistance to remove my account limitation
  • I tried PayPal Support through Twitter and nobody helps
  • I posted a few questions here at the Community and tagged a bunch of PayPal reps with zero response
  • I tried to contact PayPal's security team by emailing them back or adding messages to my uploads requesting their clarification.  They ignore it all.

My experience with PayPal over the last couple weeks has become shockingly bad.  Their reps either don't know how to respond or choose not to.

PayPal has made the deliberate, conscientious decision to turn their back to good customers.

Honestly, they're running their business in bad faith and they're constantly breaking their own PayPal User Agreement by doing so.  PayPal's minimum requirement should be to give their customers the information they need to find solutions.  Instead, they offer the information but then withhold it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.