How can stop online cheating/looting firms from the PayPal service to protect innocent buyers ?

SheensonK
Contributor
Contributor

Ref: Invoice Id - c3505764073533.2

I could see the resolution centre my case history I lodged.. but the main page says there is no open case!    Anyway, I waiting for my refund from the company/or the person, who have collected my blood (money) for the stupid no memory simple small cam mirror. I hope Pay Pal will take stiff actions those criminal minded people by imposing huge fines and must kick out from its database for cheating innocents from Canada. Otherwise, PayPal will lose its reputation in this industry for supporting these fraud business people.

the package I received

The mirror, one  car charger and two  rubber bands, very tiny one instruction manual

empty TF card slot, audio jack and usb pin for charging  and  no more connection slots.

screen size only in the Chinese wordings  rest of  normal mirror

only "OK"

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SheensonK
Contributor
Contributor

June 25 I ordered one Dash camera(7.84" TOUCH SPECIAL CAR DVR CAMERA MIRROR,1080P FHD FRONT CAMERA AND REAR) for US$ 59.90  from Funny-Mall.com  ( see the attached link: their huge discount offers to attract and cheat innocent customers like me) after that  I sent two emails to their customer support team  whether I will get all the offer it includes 32 Gb TF card addition to  the 32 GB inbuilt memory, rear camera(720P) and front view camera (1080 HD) it must have ADAS facility dual camera  recording simultaneously, touchscreen,4G wifi facility, lifetime GPS,2 years warranty etc. They made me fool by no reply to my concerns.

Two days before (9-July-2018). I received the product absolutely different and cheap ( 5$ value mentioned on its invoice  has stuck on the envelope itself)  the screen size  might be very tiny, no touch screen facility, no rear camera,  no option to  attach GPS, no wifi facility,and  it shows only Chinese language( English  word "OK" is there on the screen when its open  nothing else other than Chinese words)  I am totally upset on this deal.

I report( 9-July-2018) as an open case, the claim through Paypal webpage ( to contact sellers email) immediately after I received the package with all photographs and the offers etc. few mints later I escalated this case to resolution centre (I could not attach  supporting files- package I received, things are inside, after connected with car charger inside the car. I was unable to upload those files because I didn't see there is an option to do that).

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SheensonK

I hope you changed the dispute FROM item not received TO item received but not as described before you escalated?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.