How can i know if my paypal business account can receive and send money or No?

Alilo1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

How can i know if my paypal business account can receive and send money or No?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alilo1 

Except for some countries, PayPal accounts can generally receive/send some money from the start with limits on amounts for sending, receiving and withdrawing. To lift those limits, you must verify your PayPal account by linking and confirming a bank account. Its recommended to fully go through all the account settings and putting in as much info as possible and customize your account for higher performance and full access to account features.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Alilo1
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Thanks for Ur reply! 

My issue is, i need to receive money in my account But when people send it to me some problem happened like last message show to my client when he tried to send:  

Spoiler
Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact us

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Alilo1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Depending on the country of your account you may or may not be able to receive money and for some countries there are steps you need to take before doing this. Without knowing where you are registered it is hard to tell why this issue is happening. If you continue to experience problems I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.