How can I tell what is still to be billed to my account

Sean24atb
Contributor
Contributor

I use Paypal as a means to purchase items online. 

However when i do, the money is paid at the time of cashier by pay pal to the third party.

However pay-pal does not bill my actual bank account for several days.  This becomes a nightmare to track.   Is there a way in which i can see what is still to be billed to my physical bank account (i.e the money that i owe paypal in effect)

I did try to ask Pay Pal this on twitter but they did not understand what i was asking.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sean24atb 

Transfers from bank accounts are never instant, that is why when you buy something paypal credit the seller upfront for you and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer to pay them back again, this is so you get your item without delay.

Takes 5-7 working days to transfer as Paypal use the slowest (cheapest) transfer option BUT funds normally leave your bank account from a few hours up to a few days later.

If you want it to be quicker then fund your payments via a debit or credit card as those show pretty quickly on your card statements.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.