How can I tell if something is processing or not?

SecretsAlike
New Community Member

I’m in the middle of a business arrangement and this guy that I’m making deals with has been acting weird. He says he sent the funds to me yesterday and that they’re processing. Usually when someone sends me funds, I get an email telling me they’re on their way, but have not yet received any email or indication that this man has sent me anything. Will I not get an email until after I receive the funds? Just trying to see whether or not he’s attempting to scam me or if I’m good to send him my side of the deal - I’m still relatively new to using PayPal for business transactions.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SecretsAlike

If its a scam then remember.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service eg Moneygram or Western Union etc.
Also their is no seller protection on paypal for any type of motor vehicle or item that is collected by the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SecretsAlike

If its a scam then remember.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service eg Moneygram or Western Union etc.
Also their is no seller protection on paypal for any type of motor vehicle or item that is collected by the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.