How can I get PayPal to stop asking me to accept cookies on their website and during transactions?

TheSteven
New Community Member

Everytime I make a purchase I am asked to accept cookies, everytime I log into PayPal to manage an account I am asked accept cookies.
I do not feel comfortable about this AT ALL.

Legally I should have the option to opt out from using Cookies.  Where is that option?

I use more than one PayPal account because I work with and handle more than one business.
I do not want PayPal memorizing which account I accessed last and automatically applying those credentials to a transaction intended for another account.
Even if this is not how it will be used I don't want any part of it.
Please provide us with a way to decline permanently.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

cropkat
New Community Member

In addition to this, as I manage my paypal account it keeps asking me to accept cookies on every single page, every time I log in!

My paypal is connected to my ebay account and I have to keep linking them together.  WTH?!

Can someone from support please help us?!

Login to Me Too

gunrunnerjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, and no solution forthcoming from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Pandia
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting REALLY annoying everytime you login to click the dam link!!!!

FIX THIS THIS PAYPAL!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Rararasputin1
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here. PayPal please sort this out. It doesn’t feel secure and I’m really unhappy about it.
Login to Me Too

nightsmusic
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact thing. Every. Single. Page. I've deleted all the cookies a dozen times and it continues to happen with no resolution. This can't be Chrome because it's PayPal that sets the cookies so there must be a corrupt one somewhere and they don't seem to care.

Login to Me Too

LeacyClassics
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem here, and because it won't save cookies I'm having to get a text message every time I log in to identify myself which is becoming very tedious when it happens 15-20 times a day.

This is definitely not a Chrome problem as I have the same problem using Firefox (my main browser) and Chrome.

Login to Me Too

gunrunnerjohn
Contributor
Contributor

I have no issue with PP using cookies, even though I accept them, they still keep haranguing me about the blasted cookies!  I think it's time for a new payment method to make it's debut, PP has gotten way to complacent about dealing with annoying issues like this.

Login to Me Too

IATIA
Contributor
Contributor
Definitely not. I get asked to accept cookies every time I access my PayPal prepaid card thru the app on my iPhone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.