How am I supposed to get assistance when all customer service avenues are refusing contact?

RP07
New Community Member

I have been trying to get an inflated hold released for days now where the merchant told me it had been done, but it wasn't showing on PayPal. In an earlier contact with PayPal yesterday, I had been told that the process was waiting on the merchant. Today I downloaded my details of my running balance (which PayPal doesn't bother to show you normally anymore) and discovered the correct, very small charge was completed two days ago and the rest of the hold amount (the other 90%) was released, only to have it put immediately on hold again by PayPal. There is no new transaction.

Now, I cannot use the message center to inquire as it tells me to contact PayPal via phone and calling them on *any* available PayPal number results in being told to use the message center. Right now, PayPal is effectively refusing to allow a method of contact and it is extremely infuriating, especially on top of being given false information before.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.