How To Disable Add Mobile At Login

TFH1966
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have any mobile or cell phones. When I sign into PayPal, the first page I go to is to add a mobile phone number. It has no option to close that page, like a Skip button or Not now or better yet, an I don't have mobile option, I know information about your customers is valuable. I heard from someone who has the same problem to just wait and the page will automatically then give me an option, I waited over 10 minutes and nothing changed. Luckily I did find a way to get to my account, just press the back button of my browser. PayPal really needs to add some skip, not now or I don't have mobile option to that page. My original question, is there a setting in my account where I can skip this page? I have no mobile and have no plans to acquire one anytime soon. Otherwise, PayPal people really need to update that page. I originally sent an email and got a reply but seems to have completely lost it, must have deleted it.  I tried to send another email but all I get now is a firewall of canned responses. I hate that. If no one has a solution can someone send me a direct email to someone at PayPal?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.